This season of Big Brother 12 is already half over and this week we’ll see two more of the Houseguests hitting the door and off to the Jury House. So we wanted to know who you think is the most likely to win out of the remaining Houseguests?
Who will you pick as your fan favorite? Is it Brendon, who has managed to last so long despite most of the house being out to get him at some point in the competition? Is it Ragan, who somehow keeps managing to avoid elimination even when he seems doomed? Or maybe you’re all about Britney, the lone girl who has survived week after week despite the odds?
Let us know who your favorite Houseguest is for the win below!
| Email Marketing
While you wait for the next episode of Big Brother 12 on CBS or Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, why not check out the 24/7 action inside the house with the Big Brother Live Feeds? Check out a 3-Day Fee Trial here!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother Over the Top Week 4 Saturday Safety Ceremony Results (10/22/16)
- Big Brother Spoilers: America’s Care Package Winner! 10/21/2016
- Who Won Head of Household on Big Brother Last Night 10/19/2016?
- Who Was Evicted on Big Brother Last Night 10/19/2016?
- Big Brother Over the Top Recap: Live Weekly Show 10/19/2016