Things are heating up on the Big Brother 14 spoilers front. Today we got our first itty-bitty glimpse into Big Brother 2012 media day. Each year Big Brother allows a group of journalists to enter the house and play the Big Brother game in a condensed version. They then go back to their respective outlets and file fantastic reports about how much fun they have had and how great Big Brother 14 will be.
The above photo is what we ASSUME is from this years Media Day. Notice the names? Joel, Matte B., Rob, Matt, Brendon and Rachel! Would you watch the show again if Brendon and Rachel ended up in it? Do you like having past houseguests return year after year? Let us know in the comments!Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 15 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 15 Cast: Online Casting Submissions Have All Been Viewed!
- Big Brother Spoilers: Big Brother 15 Cast Bigger Than Ever Before?
- Big Brother Spoilers: Big Brother 15 House New This Season?
- Big Brother Spoilers: Big Brother 15 Extended Promo — Wildest Season Ever!
- Big Brother Spoilers: Big Brother 15 Cast Will Be All New, No Veterans, No Repeats
33 Responses to “Big Brother 14 Media Day Photo Leak”
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Access, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.