Okay, maybe not the casting boss lady herself yet — unless you were really awesome — but at least one of her assistants has laid eyes on you at this point.
According to Robyn, all of the online casting submissions have now been viewed and decisions are now being made about whether might be THE ONE to fill one of their Big Brother 2013 cast spots.
— Robyn Kass (@Kassting) May 22, 2013
As Robyn said so eloquently and painfully in her tweet, it’s now time for the “waiting game.”
And for those who don’t make it through? Robyn joked with Big Brother producer Chris Roach on Twitter about his make-believe audition video, saying that he should “try again next year, once u understand the game. And don’t cry so much in ur video.”
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Who Won Big Brother Over the Top Last Night 12/01/2016?
- Big Brother Over the Top Finale Revealed Tonight 12/1/2016
- Big Brother Over the Top: 4 Things that We’d Change About BBOTT
- Big Brother Over the Top: Who Gave the Best Final Speech? (POLL)
- Who Won the Last Big Brother Over the Top Comp Last Night 11/29/2016?