Big Brother 15 cast member Howard Overby, who we think was eliminated far too soon, extended his 15 minutes of fame with an appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful this week. The handsome BB15 contestant played a DJ on two episodes of the CBS soap opera aired on Oct. 24 and 25.
Howard Overby joined fellow Big Brother 15 cast member Elissa Slater and former Big Brother alumni Jeff Schroeder, Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas on The Bold and the Beautiful this week. The Big Brother contestants, along with Survivor’s Malcolm Freberg, were cast as guest players for scenes taking place in a ‘Bikini Bar’ for the two episodes.
On Friday’s The Bold and the Beautiful, Howard was for another turn as a tie-wearing DJ, joined by Rachel Reilly as a singing waitress. Husband Brendon Villegas reprised his role as a bartender at the Bikini Bar. Jeff Schroeder was also back hanging out in the crowd. We didn’t spot Elissa Slater on this episode but CBS says she and sister Rachel will return to the show for two episodes next week on Wednesday and Thursday.
Check out photos of Howard Overby in action on The Bold and the Beautiful this week below. Click the thumbnails for bigger photos!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2014: CBS Offers Every Season of Big Brother on Demand
- Big Brother 2014: Victoria Rafaeli Sells the Pink Hat on Ebay
- Big Brother 2014: Donny Thompson Engaged to Girlfriend Kristine
- Big Brother 2014: The Bold and The Beautiful Big Brother Take Over [PHOTOS]
- Big Brother 2014: Frankie Addresses His Controversial Statements About Lesbians on ‘The Talk’ [VIDEOS]