Get ready Big Brother fans! Big Brother 15 will premiere June 26 at 9 pm et/pt on CBS.
The word came this week at the Television Critics Association where we discovered not only is Big Brother going to premiere a full two weeks before it’s usual premiere date, but that the weekly scheduled has changed. The show will be broadcast three nights weekly, but this year it’s Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17.
Did you get all that?
The speculation can now commence. Will we get an extended season since of the early start? Will we have more houseguests? Will things change completely?
Not likely.. but as always, expect the unexpected!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Overnight Live Feeds Report – 8/29/2014
- Big Brother 16 Spoilers: Who Won Head of Household In Week 9?
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Week 9 Eviction Results & HoH Recap
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Who Was Evicted In Week 9? [UPDATE]
- Big Brother Spoilers: Last Minute Vote Flip Plan Rocks House! 8/28/2014