The Big Brother 15 Power of Veto Competition for week two has just concluded and we have the results for you on who won and which eviction nominee they are likely to take off the block — if they decide to use the power.
Big Brother spoilers are just flying out of the house today with both the new Most Valuable Player eviction nominee announced and now the Power of Veto Competition winner revealed.
The MVP was leaked on the Big Brother Live Feeds late last night and their pick for the third eviction nominee named this morning. Then it was a race onward to the PoV Competition to see who would win the power to save someone from the block this week.
Last week, the person nominated for eviction by the Most Valuable Player ended up being the HouseGuests who was eventually sent home. Are we in for a repeat this time around? Or will the MVP’s power be cancelled out this week by the Power of Veto winner? Click the plus sign below our SPOILER ALERT banner below to find out what happened in the week two Big Brother Power of Veto Competition!
Who do you think should be put up as the replacement nominee if the Power of Veto winner uses it to take someone off the block?
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2014: Donny Thompson Engaged to Girlfriend Kristine
- Big Brother 2014: The Bold and The Beautiful Big Brother Take Over [PHOTOS]
- Big Brother 2014: Frankie Addresses His Controversial Statements About Lesbians on ‘The Talk’ [VIDEOS]
- Big Brother 2014: Big Brother Renewed for Two More Seasons…Why?
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Winner of Big Brother Revealed