Big Brother 15 star Aaryn Gries is in mourning for her father, who appears to have passed away sometime on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Aaryn posted a short message on Twitter this morning announcing the news of her dad’s passing, along with a photo of the two of them together. “This is the last picture I have with my Dad. The greatest man I’ve ever known. Never take your family for granted,” Aaryn said in the caption for the photo above.
Not long after, the Big Brother 15 star posted another image on Twitter featuring A Cowboy’s Prayer:
Aaryn’s family, friends and fans have all come out to support her in this time of sadness, including fellow Big Brother HouseGuest GinaMarie Zimmerman. She posted a sweet message to Aaryn on her Twitter feed, which Aaryn then retweeted.
BB15 cast mate Judd Daughtery also gave a shout out to Aaryn to say he was keeping her and her family “in my thoughts and prayers.” We wish Aaryn and her family all the same in this difficult time.
Our thoughts go out to Aaryn Gries and her family in this terrible time.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Who Won Big Brother Over the Top Last Night 12/01/2016?
- Big Brother Over the Top Finale Revealed Tonight 12/1/2016
- Big Brother Over the Top: 4 Things that We’d Change About BBOTT
- Big Brother Over the Top: Who Gave the Best Final Speech? (POLL)
- Who Won the Last Big Brother Over the Top Comp Last Night 11/29/2016?