Big Brother 15 star Aaryn Gries is in mourning for her father, who appears to have passed away sometime on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Aaryn posted a short message on Twitter this morning announcing the news of her dad’s passing, along with a photo of the two of them together. “This is the last picture I have with my Dad. The greatest man I’ve ever known. Never take your family for granted,” Aaryn said in the caption for the photo above.
Not long after, the Big Brother 15 star posted another image on Twitter featuring A Cowboy’s Prayer:
Aaryn’s family, friends and fans have all come out to support her in this time of sadness, including fellow Big Brother HouseGuest GinaMarie Zimmerman. She posted a sweet message to Aaryn on her Twitter feed, which Aaryn then retweeted.
BB15 cast mate Judd Daughtery also gave a shout out to Aaryn to say he was keeping her and her family “in my thoughts and prayers.” We wish Aaryn and her family all the same in this difficult time.
Our thoughts go out to Aaryn Gries and her family in this terrible time.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 17: Why Battle of the Block is Broken [Op-Ed]
- Big Brother 17 Fan Favorite: Who Do You Love In Week 3?
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power of Veto Meeting – Week 3
- Big Brother 17 Alliances: Who Has The Power? – 7/10/2015
- Big Brother Live Feeds Highlight: Austin Gets Physical With Jason [Video]