Candice Stewart will be following in the footsteps of quite a few Big Brother alumni with a guest starring role on a soap opera on January 13. The former BB15 HouseGuest will appear on CBS’ The Young and the Restless in scenes with Redaric Williams as Tyler Michaelson, according to Soap Opera Network.
Candice excitedly announced the news of her casting via Twitter. “Hey y’all watch me #candiland on the Young and the Restless next Monday,” Candice sent out in a message on Monday to her fans. She also included a sneak peek photo of herself with Redaric on set.
CBS soap operas have played host to several other former Big Brother HouseGuests recently, including Big Brother 15’s Howard Overby and Elissa Slater on The Bold and the Beautiful. Rachel Reilly, Brendon Villegas, and Jeff Schroeder of BB11 and 13 also all popped up on The Bold and the Beautiful back in October.
Tune in to watch Candice on The Young and the Restless on Monday, January 13 at 12:30 PM ET.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 18 Recap: The Sitting Ducks Battle for Veto! 8/24/2016
- Big Brother Power Rankings: Meech Quietly Rises to the Top – Week 9
- Big Brother 18 Preview: Will One Of The Dynamic Duo Win Power Of Veto?
- Big Brother 18 Recap: Paul Experiences No Friendship 8/21/2016
- Big Brother 18 Preview: Who Is Afraid Of The Dark?