Big Brother 15’s GinaMarie Zimmerman apparently took a trip to the hospital right after New Year’s Eve. We might have taken a wild guess she did a bit too much partying, but that supposedly that wasn’t the problem. We couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with her that was so bad she needed a trip to the ER? Well, according to GinaMarie, she’s just been suffering from some “stomach issues.”
On New Year’s Day, GM posted several photos of herself in the hospital on Twitter and Instagram. In one photo, she looks exhausted and a bit pathetic as she flashes a hand sign at the camera. She labelled that one simply, “Oh gezzz.” In the second photo, we see a shot of GinaMarie’s arm with an IV stuck in it. She accompanied that pic with a message saying “Hey guys thanks for the love, I’ve been having some stomach issues lately but I’ll be okay hope everyone had a HNYE.”
We aren’t sure exactly what was/is wrong with GinaMarie and so far she hasn’t been more forthcoming about the problem. However, she posted on January 2 that she is “feeling better” and we hope she won’t be having to go back to the hospital anytime soon.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother Spoilers: Eviction Nominations – Week One
- Big Brother Spoilers: Head of Household Competition – Week 1
- Big Brother Over the Top Premiere Recap: Meet the New Houseguests!
- Big Brother Over The Top: The 5 Most Intriguing Preseason Players
- Big Brother Over the Top Cast First Impression: Bless Their Hearts