We’ve had a few surprising changes in our Big Brother 18 Power Rankings as we head into the last month of the show. Players who were just riding along in the shadows for weeks have suddenly started making big game moves. Other houseguests who were formerly coasting along in themajority leadership are now about to go into next week with big, glaring targets on their back now that the power in the house has totally shifted.
In the week ahead, we could easily see the power structure change up significantly once again. First off we have America’s Care Package prizes to deal with, such as the upcoming co-Head of Household. Plus, we’re apparently going to have some kind of possible game changing thing happening during Friday’s special episode, and we have no idea yet what that might entail.
1. Paul Abrahamian – Who would have ever thought Paul, who was on the outs early in the game and lost multiple allies would be playing the best game? Ever since Paulie used that power of veto on him, his game has taken off and he has played a good game. He’s now in a position to run the game and no one is targeting him in the house. He is my number one winner pick right now and his social game is the reason why. Paul has no enemies in the house and I do not believe anyone in the house is on to the type of game he is playing.
2. James Huling – James seems to be in a very good position and is someone I can see in the final four. Paulie leaving is great for his game because he was going after him for backstabbing him. James should be fine going into next week and I feel a lot of players will make deals with him. I think he’s only in trouble if Corey or Nicole decide to revenge Zakiyah and I am not sure they would go for James before Paul or Victor.
3. Michelle Meyer – Michelle’s in a good position because you have to think James/Natalie, Corey/Nicole and Paul/Victor will try to break up each other before going after her. She’s the only person left in the house is a single and not in a duo. I think Michelle’s game should be just to socialize with everyone and not show her cards. But she should go for an HOH soon because you want to make a big move that impresses the potential jury.
4. Natalie Negrotti – Natalie played a huge hand in sending Zakiyah home and weakening Paulie. She has played a low key good game behind James and should be safe for another week or so. I think Natalie is safe because no one views her as a threat to win anything and that’s her biggest problem going forward.
5. Victor Arroyo – Victor should have a huge target on his back because he is great at competitions. All he does is win, win, win and the other players have to find that threatening. I could see a potential Victor backdoor on the horizon because no one wants to give him a chance to play in the veto competition to save himself.
6. Corey Brooks – Corey is most in danger if Nicole is head of household because the CO-HOH would nominate him for eviction and the other houseguest seem to be wanting Corey or Nicole gone next week. Corey winning the double eviction competitions has made him more threatening as a player, but I still think he’s going to survive next week. Corey is someone who’s game will improve when/if Nicole leaves.
7. Nicole Franzel – She’s going into next week with a massive target on her back. Paul, Victor, James, Natalie and Michelle all want her out next week because they believe she is a bigger target than Corey. Nicole is really screwed because even if she or Corey were to win HOH next week, the care package twist is CO-HOH and could result in one of them leaving under the other’s HOH barring a VETO win.
8. Paulie Calafiore – His game is completely over at this point and his only hope is having the Round Trip ticket — unless CBS suddenly throws something else into the mix on Friday’s special episode. Paulie’s game ended when he decided to not use the power of veto on Zakiyah and everyone compared notes. If he had used the POV, no one would have figured out his gameplay and Natalie is on the block that week. He has no chance to flip the vote this week and the arguments with other houseguest have hurt him. He played a great game for six weeks, but the time has come to say goodbye to Paulie.
We appreciate if you are going to be signing up to watch Big Brother 19 and/or the Live Feeds on CBS All Access that you might be kind enough to do so through one of our links or banners on our site. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but the small referral credits help to keep this site alive all year long bringing you the latest news from the Big Brother world. So if you are ready to get your Feeds on, just click on the banner or link below to get signed up and get watching!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access: