Excluding Big Brother 18 Dictator Frank Eudy and his Cabbage Patch Doll Bridgette Dunning, I don’t think it was in anyone’s best interest to keep Tiffany last week, but boy am I glad they did. She has been a huge factor in the pot stirring this week, and much like McDonald’s, I’m loving it.
For the first time this season we have three ladies on the block, two of them being new to this situation (this season anyway). Quick shout out to the Muffin Man, Paul for never being on the block this week! He’s making progress, y’all! Now let’s get on with the business of taking a look at the pros and cons of who’s on the Chopping Block this week!
It happened. She fell in the same hole that her sister Vanessa Rousso did. So much potential, yet she let her emotions get the better of her. That said, I have loved watching her stir the proverbial Big Brother pot this week. I got some real Cersei Lannister vibes from her when she said she wanted the information she leaked to spread like wildfire.
Pros for evicting Tiffany-
- Everyone will be able to breathe a little easier.
- The “what’s up?” “I don’t know, what’s up?” conversations can cease.
Cons for evicting Tiffany-
- The remainder of the Fatal Five will have to find something else to do with their time besides trash talking her.
- The bumper cars may get lonely without her constantly hiding in them.
- I worry that Paulie Calafiore and company will just continue to run the house without Tiff as both a pot stirrer and number for the other side of the house. And there is not much fun in that.
She was playing a fairly decent game for a hot minute. Much better than last season anyway. Then she just started trying to do too much too soon and things started spiraling downward. Even though her gameplay has been rough recently, her jabs are still on point.
Pros for evicting Da’Vonne-
- That ridiculous whip sound production uses every time she flips her hair can go. This is not 50 Shades of Gray.
- Nicorey and Zaulie won’t have a fifth wheel. Aside from the random appearance of the Muffin Man.
- Someone else’s DR footage would have to be used for once.
Cons for evicting Da’Vonne-
- The words that come out of her mouth… priceless.
- The house will be motherless.
Bless her heart, her best friend was unexpectedly ripped away from her last week, yet she’s still a little ray of sunlight. I don’t know what her plans are vis-à- vis the flirtmance with James Huling. But I’m going to continue sailing on this Ship until it sinks.
Pros for evicting Natalie-
- Maybe the cameras will be on something other than Jatalie laying in near silence.
- James would have more room in his bumper car.
- Someone else would be able to use the bathroom mirror without her daily beauty regime.
Cons for evicting Natalie-
- The Jatalie ship will take after the Titanic and sink (probably).
- Someone else will have to supply pep talks.
- The phones won’t be used as much.
Paulie has made it clear to God and everybody that he wants Tiffany gone, but will his plan work? Who will win the Battle Back on Friday? What kind of muffins will Paul make next? Are Bridgette and Natalie still friends, or was it just Bronte holding them together? These will be the questions that plague me the rest of the week.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access: