Big Brother 16 is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about your audition! If you want to be in the Big Brother 2014 cast, you better listen up to to these words of advice from casting director Robyn Kass.
Big Brother 16 casting calls locations will be announced in mid-March and online auditions are already being accepted. In a video posted to her Twitter feed, Big Brother casting director Robyn shared an informative, and often amusing, list of tips for hopeful contestants planning to audition. Keep an eye out for some guest appearances from former Big Brother contestants showing examples of how NOT to make an audition tape.
Robyn’s Big Brother Casting Rules:
- Know the show you’re auditioning for before you make the tape. Make sure the tape is specific for that show.
- Take a little time preparing for the tape. Know what you want to say. Know what you want to portray when you make your tape.
- Don’t spend too much time stressing over what you’re going to say. You want it natural. You want it to flow.
- Look your best and have some enthusiasm for the project.
- Make your video in a place where you can be loud and talk freely.
- Always play back your video and watch it a couple of times before submitting it. Does it look how you want it to look?
- No need to offer special advice or ideas on how you’d improve the show.
- Don’t use these cliches:
- I will boost your ratings.
- I can be the sweetest girl, but then I can be the biggest bitch.
- America’s going to love me or hate me.
- I am the next Dr. Will.
- Most of all: Have fun! No regrets. Good luck!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2015 Casting Begins In March For Season 17
- Frankie Grande Donates Big Brother 16 Winnings to Charity
- Watch Big Brother On CBS All Access With Free Month Trial
- Big Brother’s Donny Thompson Loses His Groundskeeper Job
- Big Brother 2014 Houseguests Reunite for Frankie Grande’s ‘Rock of Ages’ Debut [PHOTOS]