This will probably come as no surprise to the faithful Big Brother watchers but Big Brother: After Dark will return again this season on Sho2, Showtimes spin-off station. Beginning July 8th the show will air from Midnight – 3am est every night on Sho2. It should be noted that “After Dark has almost quadrupled the average numbers of viewers that Sho 2 typically attracts to the time period“.
If you don’t get Sho2 you can also watch the 24/7 Live Feeds online anytime. Click here for a free 14-day trial. Specific details on pricing for the upcoming season haven’t been released but expect it to be on par with previous seasons.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2014: Will Caleb Vote for Victoria to Win Over Derrick?
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Final Head of Household Results Round 1
- Big Brother Spoilers: Who Was Evicted on Big Brother Tonight? 9/17/2014
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Week 12.5 Eviction & POV Results Recap
- Big Brother 16 Spoilers: Who Won Power of Veto? 9/17/2014