This will probably come as no surprise to the faithful Big Brother watchers but Big Brother: After Dark will return again this season on Sho2, Showtimes spin-off station. Beginning July 8th the show will air from Midnight – 3am est every night on Sho2. It should be noted that “After Dark has almost quadrupled the average numbers of viewers that Sho 2 typically attracts to the time period“.
If you don’t get Sho2 you can also watch the 24/7 Live Feeds online anytime. Click here for a free 14-day trial. Specific details on pricing for the upcoming season haven’t been released but expect it to be on par with previous seasons.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Who Won Big Brother Over the Top Last Night 12/01/2016?
- Big Brother Over the Top Finale Revealed Tonight 12/1/2016
- Big Brother Over the Top: 4 Things that We’d Change About BBOTT
- Big Brother Over the Top: Who Gave the Best Final Speech? (POLL)
- Who Won the Last Big Brother Over the Top Comp Last Night 11/29/2016?