We crowned Ian Terry the winner of Big Brother 14 almost four months ago, it’s magical how time flies. Now we’re in the throws of the holiday season.. getting through it and waiting for our next hit of Big Brother. But this year, we won’t have to wait till the summer!
Slice in Canada has decided to put on their very own Big Brother premiering February 27, 2013. There will be fourteen Canadian houseguests from all walks of life moving into the house this February for a three month long power struggle to see who will be crowned the first Big Brother Canada winner!
What else do we know? Here it is:
- The show premieres Wednesday, February 27 on Slice. It will air three nights a week (Wed @ 9 pm, Thurs @ 10 pm, Sun @ 9 pm)
- Big Brother Canada: After Dark will show an uncut feed direct from the house on Slice every night starting at 2am EST. Since the house is in the eastern time zone, we’re not sure what will be happening in the house at 2am. Maybe lots of sleep.
- The house is being built in a suburb of Toronto in a wearhouse. The house looks BIG. It’s also got all those cameras and microphones that the Big Brother house is known for. Check out Photos here. Watch a video of the house.
- No host has been announced yet.
- According to the Facebook Page there WILL be live streaming available:
“Fans of Big Brother Canada will be able to connect with the series outside of the 3-day-a-week broadcast through a myriad of digital extensions including live streaming and social engagement opportunities that allow online users to impact decisions in the house.”
- Promos for the series have already started airing featuring two former BBUS houseguests, Mike “Boogie” Malin and Dr. Will Kirby:
- No word on if the series will be broadcasted in the US, or if the live streaming will be available to us. We will will keep you posted.
That’s all we’ve got so far. We will do our best to keep you updated but if we can’t, we suggest you check out our friends at Big Brother Network who have opened a dedicated site for Big Brother Canada.
What are you most looking forward to in Big Brother Canada? Let us know in the comments section.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 15 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother Canada 2 Spoilers: Week 8 Power of Veto Ceremony Results
- Big Brother 2014 Cast: Last Chance to Apply For Season 16!
- Big Brother Canada 2 Spoilers: Week 8 Power of Veto Competition Winner
- Evel Dick Says He’s ‘Fine’ After Head Injury [Photos] – UPDATE
- Big Brother Producers New Show ‘Relative Insanity’ Premieres Next Week
2 Responses to “Big Brother Canada Pre Season Update”
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Access, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.