We hope all of our wonderful readers had a lovely Thanksgiving with friends and family! Looks like quite a few of our Big Brother alumni were certainly having a good time over their holiday weekend. Of course, in this day of instant social media, everyone was happily posting pics of themselves enjoying their Thanksgiving feasts and fun.
Big Brother 15 showmance couple McCrae Olson and Amanda Zuckerman hooked up again to spend Thanksgiving together with a big family gathering. Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas enjoyed the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Helen Kim and her family made Thanksgiving treats out of leftover Halloween candy and went out to cut down a Christmas tree. GinaMarie Zimmerman spent part of her holiday weekend at a big charity toy drive, when she wasn’t online furiously promoting her new single that came out on Thanksgiving.
Check out pics from these Big Brother alums and more of their Thanksgiving fun below. Click the thumbnails for bigger pics – Sources: Instagram/Twitter.
What did you do for your grand Thanksgiving weekend? Are you still as stuffed as we are?
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Who Won Big Brother Over the Top Last Night 12/01/2016?
- Big Brother Over the Top Finale Revealed Tonight 12/1/2016
- Big Brother Over the Top: 4 Things that We’d Change About BBOTT
- Big Brother Over the Top: Who Gave the Best Final Speech? (POLL)
- Who Won the Last Big Brother Over the Top Comp Last Night 11/29/2016?