Big Brother 12 and Big Brother 14 alumni Britney Haynes posted an update on her daughter’s cancer battle on Tuesday, saying that round two of baby Tilly’s chemo treatments went well. Britney announced her two-month-old daughter had cancer in a poignant post on Facebook and Twitter earlier this month.
In the message, she said that on September 1st, her and husband Ryan Godwin “were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis.” Britney continued by saying that “September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness month” and asked everyone to “please take the time to pray for all of these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one.”
On Sept. 24, Britney Haynes posted an update on Tilly’s progress on Twitter saying “Round 2 of chemo went well! Tilly is all smiles today. :)” According to another Twitter message, Britney plans on launching a blog soon to keep friends and fans up to date on Tilly’s progress as she continues to battle childhood cancer. Fans can continue to send well wishes to the family via social media under the hashtag #prayfortilly.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2014: Donny Thompson Engaged to Girlfriend Kristine
- Big Brother 2014: The Bold and The Beautiful Big Brother Take Over [PHOTOS]
- Big Brother 2014: Frankie Addresses His Controversial Statements About Lesbians on ‘The Talk’ [VIDEOS]
- Big Brother 2014: Big Brother Renewed for Two More Seasons…Why?
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Winner of Big Brother Revealed