This is something that has bothered me for ages but never got around to actually expressing it.
The term “backdoor” has been thrown around the Big Brother house for seasons. Many of the houseguests use the term incorrectly. Reality Blurred reminded me of this in their most recent article. He perfectly described what backdooring ACTUALLY means:
it’s a strategy that starts when you nominate pawns who will hopefully win the veto so one of them can be replaced with the backdoored nominee who will have no chance of saving themselves
Backdooring is suppose to be a deliberate attempt to take off one of the nominees in place of the person they actually want out. Just because someone comes off the block due to Veto.. doesn’t make the replacement a backdoor victim. It has to be a deliberate move!
Does that make sense to everyone? I’m not sure if anyone else has the same gripe but I thought I would share it with the BB community.
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Watch Big Brother On CBS All Access With Free Month Trial
- Big Brother’s Donny Thompson Loses His Groundskeeper Job
- Big Brother 2014 Houseguests Reunite for Frankie Grande’s ‘Rock of Ages’ Debut [PHOTOS]
- Big Brother Alumni Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Big Brother Stars Halloween 2014 Hijinks! [PHOTOS]