Our readers keep asking us: When is the Big Brother 15 finale for 2013? Well, we hate to tell you but it will all be over soon and we’ll have to wait another year for the next season to arrive. The Big Brother schedule debuted with the first episode this year on Wednesday, June 26 with sixteen HouseGuests, tying two previous seasons with the largest cast ever. The show actually started earlier than usual because of this but it’s almost time for the last episode in just a couple of short weeks.
There won’t be a hiatus during the Big Brother 2013 season and there were two double evictions, plus a surprise eviction this week on Tuesday. With an accelerated week ahead to get the HouseGuests to the final Head of Household Competition, we’re looking at the finale racing toward us next week. The Big Brother 15 finale is set to take place on Wednesday, September 18. But before that, we’ll have lots awesome action, including that surprise eviction on Tuesday that will air on Wednesday night!
Get the latest Big Brother news by RSS, Email, Twitter, on Facebook, and Uncensored Online
Recent Big Brother 16 News from Big Brother Access:
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power of Veto Meeting – Week 3
- Big Brother 17 Alliances: Who Has The Power? – 7/10/2015
- Big Brother Live Feeds Highlight: Austin Gets Physical With Jason [Video]
- Big Brother2015 Spoilers: Week 3 Veto Competition Winner
- Big Brother Live Feeds Highlight: James Gets Friend Zoned! [Video]