The second Head of Household (HOH) competition will be held this evening to crown the new HOH on Big Brother: Over the Top. Monte Massongill is the outgoing HOH and will not be allowed to compete in the event. Tuesday evening, Monte was heard saying in his Diary Room confession that he will have just as much influence and power over the game down with the ‘commoners’ as he did from his HOH room.
The new HOH competition is an endurance comp and is called Live by the Sword.
Each HG will have two minutes to use their sword to place their crown on a Knight’s head. Once the two minutes is up, the HG must keep the crown on the head of the Knight only using their sword. The last HG to have their crown on the Knight’s head will be crowned the winner. Important note: after one hour the rules will slightly change whereas you will have to hold your sword with only one hand and not two.
So far, the HGs have remained virtually quiet with only Jason Roy making a shoutout to his friends back home.
- Shelby is the first HG to drop her sword and is thereby eliminated from the competition only 12 minutes into the game.
- Jason tries to adjust his hand a few minutes later and also drops his sword and is eliminated.
- Shane drops out with eight HGs left standing.
- One Hour mark and HGs must use only one hand now.
- Morgan is out.
- Scott is out.
- Kryssie drops her crown with five HGs remaining at the one hour 15 minute mark.
- Danielle falls out.
- Whitney is now out.
- Justin is a goner.
- Neeley is out.
- Alex has won HOH.
We appreciate if you are going to be signing up to watch Big Brother Over the Top and the Live Feeds on CBS All Access that you might be kind enough to do so through one of our links or banners on our site. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, but the small referral credits help to keep this site alive all year long bringing you the latest news from the Big Brother world!